Residential Property Management Services
· Coordinate preventative and responsive maintenance as well as regularly scheduled services.
· Serve as dependable local contact capable of handling maintenance emergencies 24 hours a day.
· Access to network of tried and tested, licensed and insured tradesmen capable of small and large jobs.
· Timely rent collection.
· Mortgage, regime and vendor payments.
· Monthly deposit of net income into personal bank accounts.
· Detailed monthly operating statements.
· Annual statements and tax documents.
· Provide rental analysis and assessment.
· Photograph property for marketing materials.
· Develop both print and web based marketing materials.
· List property in the Multiple Listing Service, opening it up to thousands of local real estate and rental agents.
· Display property as a featured Rental listing on robertsohowland.com
· Market your property through a network of Charleston real estate companies.
· Web advertising on local and national websites (as needed).
· Distribute Email blasts to over 5,000 recipients (as needed).
· Display quality FOR RENT sign at your property.
· Promptly pursue all leads and inquiries.
· Schedule showings with potential tenants and licensed realtors.
· Conduct thorough screening of potential tenants including credit and criminal background checks; landlord and personal references.
· Negotiate, execute and enforce lease agreements.
· Perform move-in and move-out inspections.
· Provide in-depth knowledge of landlord/tenant laws.
· Facilitate all eviction procedures as necessary.